How you can help
You have the choice whether your name appears on the website of the petition.
- If you choose to keep your name private, your signature will be counted and your data used only for statistical purposes.
Your data (Title, Name, Organisation, City, Country) will only appear in the final list that we hand over to the representatives of the European Council. It will not appear on the web.
- If you choose to make your signature public, your data (Title, Name, Organisation, City, Country, Discipline) will appear in the list of signatures on the webpage. You email address however will not be disclosed at any time.
Upon your choice we keep you updated about the developments related to the petition and similar initiatives. We assure that
- We will not disclose your email address to third parties.
- We will not send out mailings more often than four times a year.
- You can unsubscribe at any time, either by email (email@example.com) or clicking on the dedicated link in the footer of our emails.
We track server request information (such as IP address, time of request, etc.) solely for statistical purposes. Your contact information and data will be deleted from the database if you inform us accordingly.